Lisa Finn, Esq., LL.M.
The Law Office of Lisa Finn, Esq., LL.M., established in 2016 and managed by Lisa Finn, specializes in and focuses exclusively on Estate Planning. In addition to her busy estate planning practice, Miss Finn is a frequent lecturer on estate planning topics. Licensed to practice law in Florida and Louisiana, Miss Finn helps families navigate through their most important life and death decisions.
Prior to limiting her practice to estate planning and administration, Miss Finn practiced in both the public and private sectors, in both Louisiana and Florida. She earned her Master of Laws in Estate Planning at the University of Miami School of Law in 2006, and her Juris Doctorate at the Florida State College of Law in 2001. She is a member of the Phi Delta Phi, the International Legal Honor Society since her first semester of law school when she made the Dean’s List. She graduated from the Florida International University in Miami with a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relation, and earned her Associates in Arts degree in Foreign Languages from Miami-Dade Community College.
The Lawyer's Oath
I solemnly swear I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Louisiana;
- I will maintain the respect due to courts of justice and judicial officers;
- I will not counsel or maintain any suit or proceeding which shall appear to me to be unjust nor any defense except such as I believe to be honestly debatable under the law of the land;
- I will employ for the purpose of maintaining the causes confided to me such means only as are consistent with truth and honor and will never seek to mislead the judge or jury by any artifice or false statement of fact or law;
- I will maintain the confidence and preserve inviolate the secrets of my client and will accept no compensation in connection with a client's business except from the client or with the client's knowledge and approval;
- To opposing parties and their counsel, I pledge fairness, integrity, and civility, not only in court, but also in all written and oral communications;
- I will abstain from all offensive personality and advance no fact prejudicial to the honor or reputation of a party or witness unless required by the justice of the cause with which I am charged;
- I will never reject from any consideration personal to myself the cause of the defenseless or oppressed or delay any person's cause for lucre or malice.
So help me.